Challenge participants are expected to make use of the data contained in the Open Data Portal of Luxembourg (http://data.public.lu), sponsored by the “Digital Lëtzebuerg” initiative. The best projects published as a reuse on the portal may get the opportunity to pitch to the Open Data Portal team for the development of their proof of concept into a finished product.
Show us how you will use, remix and combine Open Data to create new, intelligent, and user focused apps and services that can:
- Support and promote social connections and civic engagement of citizens.
- Help to find a suitable job and to improve one’s work-life balance.
- Inform and reassure citizens about their personal security.
- Improve citizens’ subjective well-being and health status.
- Inform citizens about environmental quality at their homes or work place.
- Find the optimal means of transport.