In unprecedented times, technology can play a role to save lives, support communities, foster education, and protect businesses. For this special Game of Code edition, we challenge you to create an app or web solution capable of addressing any of the current issues arising from the worldwide health crisis. We invite you to create a bold and unique idea that strives to save lives, communities, education, or businesses.
What we expect to see
- Something functional: we are not looking for static prototypes; some coding is necessary, not just a presentation
- Provide a user interface in English
- Can be run/used from a web browser or mobile app
- Functionality: does it work? how does it work?
- Utility: how does it save lives, communities, businesses, and education
- Innovative: how inventive/original is the product?
- Presentation: showcase your presentation with elegance and precision
- WOW Factor: amaze us with your results
The winning team will receive a €10,000 prize, second place €5,000 and third place €2,000.